Re: New passive performance metrics in Tor

Dear Nick,

> Thanks, BjÃrn!  That was quite interesting.
>
> It's not urgent, but when you can, could you please have a look at the
> measurements implemented in
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/1819 and confirm
> (there or here is fine) whether the way Karsten's code is measuring
> "bidirectionality"  is indeed the way that would be helpful in your
> work?

in fact, Florian and me discussed that with Karsten before (not on this
list, though) - the implemented metric resulted from this discussion. I
am therefore quite confident that this is actually what we need.

Nevertheless we will take a look ASAP.

Cheers

BjÃrn

--