Re: [tor-dev] Pyonionoo

On 8/9/12 5:28 PM, Norman Danner wrote:
Hi Karsten,

We have a preliminary version of the Pyonionoo front-end at

     git://github.com/meganchang/pyonionoo.git

Make sure to look at the database branch.  We'd be happy to hear feedback.

Unfortunately, this isn't as far as we wanted to be.  A run-down of the
main open issues:

* We ran into issues with getting sqlite in-memory databases to play
nicely with multiple threads (stop-gap solution:  use an on-disk database).

It occurs to me that twisted.enterprise.adbapi probably fixes provides a solution to these issues. If it were documented, I'd know better... We'll play with it tomorrow and see what happens.

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
 Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University