[tor-dev] Status report - Stream-RTT

Hello!

Here goes my fourth status report on reducing the RTT of Tor circuits:
I continued to evaluate lots of RTT-data of Tor circuits and drew some
conclusions from that:
*) The RTT measurements of circuits are subject to multiple influences and
hence very diverse.
*) There is no single distribution that fits them for all circuits.

I am currently in the process of doing a demonstration of the improvement the
active RTT probing yields. I delayed this report to provide some actual
results but the demo is still half-baked..

Best,
Robert