[2] Of course, if someone shares the links further, there can be privacy issues.
[3] Satori: https://github.com/glamrock/Satori
[4] and jitsi never recognizes my fucking microphones =/

On 2014-08-15 21:43, Jordan wrote:
Hi, terryz,

Thanks for the idea! Today I was actually wondering if *video* were possible,
too. :-D

Guardian project has [Ostel](https://guardianproject.info/apps/ostel/). Is that what you're wanting? If not, was there a feature you were wanting from
Ostel or another application that has features that Ostel doesn't?

As for "decentralized," I think the whole point of tor is that tor itself is
decentralized. Check out [Running a relay]
(https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-relay.html.en) to see how this works.

Again, thanks for the input! :-D