[tor-dev] GSoC final progress update (Stegotorus)

The following tickets were largely achieved (last is in process of debugging)

- adding config file (see branch https://github.com/TheTorProject/stegotorus/tree/f--modus-operandi)
- adding elligator handshake (https://github.com/TheTorProject/stegotorus/tree/f--circuit-handshake) [0]
- moving remaining stegs over to class-based structure (see note (1) below)
(https://github.com/TheTorProject/stegotorus/tree/f--file-stegize-swf-js-pdf )

The following are "on deck" and I intend to work on them after GSoC code submission date of August 22.

- SOCKS proxy over wire from Tor (see https://github.com/SRI-CSL/stegotorus/commit/2d4ac59b8112611a7b63a1c5b15dfb710eed0631 and https://github.com/SRI-CSL/stegotorus/commit/c799f30249c5e1dfbcc1adfe68f6bd36880fcbd4)
- adding SRI code into Tor fork (such as new JSON steg) - this was simply not anywhere near ready in time for the summer, but now has TBB and gitian ready to go
- making transparent proxy robust (as security measure in case stegotorus server is probed)

[0] this needs one last check for out of order packets.
[1] I was hypothesizing that new larger default buffer size or excessive pointer casting was causing performance issues, but perusal of _javascript_ patch via valgrind revealed memory leaks in the decompression methods of several steg mod classes. I am in the process of addressing this. This causes intermittent, not consistent failures, so unit tests would not consistently catch this.