[tor-dev] obfs4 test bundles

Hello all,

So after a brief pause in my productivity due to the dev meeting and
some IRL things, I'm back in the swing of development and have been
working on getting obfs4 ready for development.

I've recently mostly finished a fairly large cleanup/refactor of the
obfs4 codebase and dusted off the Tor Browser build integration patch.

Test bundles signed with my PGP key are available at:
https://people.torproject.org/~yawning/volatile/tor-browser-obfs4-20140820/

Some quick notes:

 * The bundles are alpha.  DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU REQUIRE STRONG
   ANONYMITY OR SECURITY.

 * While it is possible to pull out the obfs4proxy binary from the
   bundle and use it to run a bridge, that will be a *terrible* idea
   because the bundles are missing some logging related fixes.

 * The Windows and OSX bundles are entirely untested, because I do not
   have access to either platform. The Linux bundle appears to work.

 * Using obfs2/obfs3 will also exercise new code (obfs4proxy instead of
   obfsproxy).

 * I'm not uploading a 32 bit linux bundle for now.

 * The one obfs4 test bridge is mine, and is the one I posted to
   tor-dev@ (port is different, bridge parameters are the same).

If you wish to follow obfs4 deployment the bug associated with this
task is #12130.

Questions, comments, feedback welcome.

--
Yawning Angel