[tor-dev] Triaged some TorCoreTeam201508 tickets; please review

Hi!

I've moved all the TorCoreTeam201508 tickets to TorCoreTeam201509 or
out entirely.  I've also moved some of them to the 0.2.8 milestone,
and tentatively assigned the PostFreeze027 ticket to others.

If I'm wrong about any of those, please feel free to fix 'em!

Now I'm moving on to the 0.2.7 milestone as a whole.  In general, any
ticket in 0.2.7 that isn't tagged with PostFreeze027 is not going to
be a candidate for merge after 1 Sep, so please keep that in mind.
(You can add the tag to your own tickets if you want, but please do so
judiciously and in moderation.)

cheers,
--
Nick