[tor-dev] Getting started coding on Tor [Re: tor-dev Digest, Vol 79, Issue 4]

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:02 PM, John kongtcheu <johnkongtcheu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Tor developers,

I am interested in becoming an open source contributor for Tor, but I don't know where to start some guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi!  We have some introductory material over here, including a list of subprojects and what they're implemented in:

  https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer

If you're interested in Tor itself, have a look at the doc/HACKING/GettingStarted.md file in the Tor git repository.  It's got a bunch of other useful links.

cheers,
--
Nick