Re: [tor-dev] Can "ExcludeNodes" be used multiple times in torrc?

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 6:13 PM nusenu <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it is not clear to me whether ExcludeNodes and other similar options (ExcludeExitNodes)
> can be used multiple times in a torrc file.
>
> Are all of the lines merged like multiple "MyFamily" lines or
> how does it behave?

No, only one is recognized.

If you try to start tor with ExcludeNodes set twice, it should say
something like:

Aug 11 17:14:36.928 [warn] Option 'ExcludeNodes' used more than once;
all but the last value will be ignored.

I'd welcome patches to clarify this in the documentation, or to allow
this option to repeat.

--
Nick