Experimental RPM for tor 0.0.9.1 ; please test.

Hi, folks.

We've finally got an RPM spec file that we think we trust, and we've
put together a some packages that might work for you.  We've banged on
them a few days, and they seem okay so far. Please try them out and
let us know what you think.

The binary package, compiled on fedora core 2:
  http://wangafu.net/~nickm/tor-0.0.9.1-tor.3.fc2.i386.rpm

The source RPM, which you can rebuild for other platforms:
  http://wangafu.net/~nickm/tor-0.0.9.1-tor.3.fc2.i386.src.rpm

Please let me know if you find any bugs or have any suggestions.

yours,
--
Nick Mathewson