Re: [tor-dev] AES_ctr128_encrypt() on Windows

"Nick Mathewson" <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It looks like you're using a version of openssl that isn't actually
released.  (There is no openssl 1.1.0 yet; only a series of
not-yet-released development snapshots.)

True when you mention it. I have a "work-in-progress" from:
ftp://ftp.openssl.org/snapshot/openssl-SNAP-20111128.tar.gz

(Also, what's with your fix?  There's nothing windows-specific about
the openssl 1.1.0 breakage here.)

My bad. I just assumed I had a "offical" OpenSSL version with only
a Windows breakage. Lets hope the function gets put back before
the next release then.

--gv