Re: [tor-dev] Discussion Meeting for Prop#249 "Large CREATE cells"

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:29 PM, isis agora lovecruft
<isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Open Questions/Concerns

Let me add a few more:

A. How does this interact with our OOM handler?

B. Is it really the right choice to allow no intervening cells between
the EXTEND fragments?  (I say yes, but I'm not sure.)

C. This proposal was written before we had subprotocol versions.  How
many new subprotocol versions, of which types, should we allocate for
this?