FYI the PR is here: https://github.com/torproject/torspec/pull/98

However, I'm worried I removed something you may feel is necessary.

-Neel

On 2019-12-16 19:09, teor wrote:
Hi Neel,

On 17 Dec 2019, at 09:37, Neel Chauhan <neel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for the many-months delay in updating Prop306.

I have updated Prop306, which is the IPv6 Happy Eyeballs proposal.

The GitHub PR is here: https://github.com/torproject/torspec/pull/98

The Trac ticket is here: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/29801

Some of the older discussion on Prop306 can be seen on the thread here: https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2019-August/013959.html

Could some of you please review this proposal?

Overall, I think the proposal is too complicated. It doesn't tell us what
changes are necessary, important, and optional. So it will be hard to
review and implement.

I have asked for these changes a few times now, but I can't see them in
your pull request: