Re: Tor Port-Scanning Resistance Specification

The following How-To walks through setting up the Apache module as
well as the Tor server and client.
I didn't fully step through it yet, so there may be some steps
missing. Just let me know if anyone tries it out before I get around
to it.
The source and thesis (overview) are linked in it as well.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37735/index.html

This is very early development, while it works I would not deploy this
except for testing purposes. (In fact it will loop infinitely if you
get too many connections.)

Sorry this has taken so long, I recently started a working,
Cheers,
Shane