Re: (Desperate) Plea for multi-person code review

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've now rebased, split, and squashed all the commits into 8
> logically distinct patches in mikeperry/consensus-bw-weights4.
> Should be easier to review for those who prefer to look at things
> one commit at a time.

Ouch.  This is great for people who want to read your patch series de
novo, and it's good for clarity once we merge it into Tor's main
history, but it makes stuff harder for people who've been reviewing
the old patch series unless you say something like, "BTW, commit X in
consensus-bw-weights4 corresponds to exactly the same changes as you
had looked at up until now in consesus-bw-weights3, just cleaned up a
little."

thanks,
--
Nick