Re: [tor-dev] Vidalia 2.0 - an complete rewrite

> So i started to rewrite it from scratch and i am close to the release of
> the source code.

That would be... quite a substantial project. Kamran Khan, a GSoC
student from a couple years back, did a GTK controller in python. What
language did you use? How long have you been working on this, and by
'release of the source code' to you mean a functional prototype?

Personally I'd love to see a shiny, new Tor UI in python since that
has our best language support in terms of controller libraries.

Cheers! -Damian