From: Ingy dot Net <ingy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: python topics
To: Jonathan Mark <jhmark@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Jonathan! I'll let you know how it goes.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Jonathan Mark <jhmark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tkinter is how to do a portable GUI:
        http://wiki.python.org/moin/TkInter

For building a standalone executable file:
There seems to be this new "pyinstaller" thing which sounds nice:
        http://www.pyinstaller.org/

The old way I knew to do this is to use py2exe and py2app:
        http://www.py2exe.org/
        http://wiki.python.org/moin/MacPython/py2app

"Freeze" does it for Linux:
        http://wiki.python.org/moin/Freeze

I don't know how to do iOS or Android (unless a Linux solution covers Android also)

cheers,