[tor-dev] Tor Weather: Running background script

Karsten,

From last meetings discussion, I tried a few things to figure out why the script, "listener" (invoked by
django command runlistener) fails to do its job :

1. make the event listener listen to a different type
2. Add "UseMicroDescriptors 0" to tor client config
3. Enable debug log for the tor process

The script gets invoked from the django command and then after some log messages it calmly dies. The debug log from tor has a details about the brief activity on its control port [1]. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Abhiram Chintnagal

[1]: https://gist.github.com/achintangal/9002896