Re: [tor-dev] TIMB - how may I contribute?

On 2014-02-28 00:08, Karsten Loesing wrote:

Moving the discussion of a good time for
this meeting to a separate thread.  Eugene, will keep you posted how
that goes!

Eugene, for now, take a look at the wiki page that lists a roadmap and a
couple of open tickets:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorO/TIMB

Reviewing -- IRC is fine; I'm almost always "in channel" though not always at my workstation.  My current time zone is PST or CST, depending on the day, but I'll adapt to be around when others are available.

Cheers!

pr3d

--
pr3d4t0r @ #tor, #tails, #tor-dev