[tor-dev] Roadmap - Hidden service next generation (prop224)

Hi everyone!

For a while now, we've had an idea on how to proceed for the engineering part
of proposal 224 (next generation hidden service). So, we've put up this pad
with *5* large milestones that will in theory happen one after the other.

Step 1 is shared randomness for which the code and proposal has been finalized
and under review for upstream merge. Yay progress! :)

You'll notice that they are pretty huge milestone. As we go forward, we'll
break them down in much more details (++tickets). You can already see step 2)
has a pad for that already.

Our hope is to update that pad regurlarly as implementation moves forward and
update tor-dev@ as well with relevant information for the community. You to
can help with this huge effort, please come find us on #tor-dev! Code review,
comment on designs, testing, etc..., we'll need a lot of these.

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/TlPhwNbdgPwLw5h23G3gEDtkWdqxVe9Gqn3KiqVlqfJ

Don't hesitate to comment on the roadmap using this thread or you can also do
it in the pad (which is a "Can Comment" link).

Thanks!
David