Re: [tor-dev] [prop-meeting] [prop#267] "Tor Consensus Transparency"

teor transcribed 0.7K bytes:
> I'm sorry, I didn't get Isis' original email, I think my spam folder ate it.
>
> Can you please re-send?

Of course!  I actually didn't get a copy either; not sure what happened there.

----- Forwarded message from isis agora lovecruft <isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft