Re: [tor-dev] Tor BSD underperformance (was [Tor-BSD] Recognizing Randomness Exhaustion)

On Dec 31, 2014 10:38 PM, "Yawning Angel" <yawning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think we merged that branch yet, since it's not ready for
> general use. Additionally, it's not currently functional on the
> *BSDs. The KIST code last I checked only is used under Linux.Â

This is right; the KIST code is not currently in Tor at all, and the patch I wrote is not running on bsd at all.

Two questions I have:

Is this behavior a regression against some older tor version?

What part of tor is accounting for all these time/gettimeofday calls?