Re: [tor-dev] Proposals should have reviews. Let's make sure that happens. Here's a schedule.

Nick Mathewson transcribed 2.8K bytes:
> Here's the schedule I have in mind for the  first meeting, based on
> proposals already nominated at the IRC dev meeting.

This idea and the schedule sound great to me.  (Minus that the HS devs should
be at the HS one.)  Thanks, Nick!

Side note: I've never understood the difference between [OPEN] and [ACCEPTED].
xIs [OPEN] like "waiting for adoption"?

--
 ââ isis agora lovecruft