Re: [tor-dev] Introducing Snowflake (webrtc pt)

Serene wrote:
Q: Why is it called Snowflake?
There's a bunch of "ICE" negotiation happening for WebRTC, and it also
involves a great abundance of ephemeral and short-lived (and special!)
volunteer proxies...

Anyhow, if Snowflake seems like it would be useful / desired here, it
would be awesome if we had more help getting it stable, polished,
audited, deployable, etc...
Plenty of work to do!

This is really great work, Serene ^_^ Once it is a bit more stable (and perhaps audited!), I'd be happy to incorporate Snowflake into Cupcake if that's useful.

I am curious why you chose CoffeeScript for the proxy, rather than JavaScript.

woot,
Griffin

--
âI did then what I knew then, & when I knew better, I did better.â
â Maya Angelou