[tor-dev] txtorcon support for Twisted 12, 13, 14

I am considering dropping support for Twisted 12, 13 and 14 in the next
txtorcon release. Also, TLS support (i.e. pyOpenSSL) will become
mandatory as well (that is, the dependency will be on twisted[tls]).

Twisted 12 is only there because of Debian wheezy. Twisted 13 is for
wheezy-backports and 14 is for jessie ("stable"). jessie-backports has
16.2.0 and stretch has 16.6.0

Hence I do not believe upgrading this dependency will be a problem for
Debian packaging. I do not know the implications for other
distributions.

Feedback requested if this will negatively affect you!

--
meejah