Re: [tor-dev] Did tor-wiki-changes ML break?

Hi nusenu. Yup, a CenturyLink technician is coming in a few hours to restore my connection. Note to self: losing home internet connectivity sucks.

Cheers! -Damian from a coffee shop

On Jan 3, 2018 2:38 AM, "nusenu" <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Damian,

Damian Johnson:
> Hi nusenu. Yup, I was just thinking about that. CenturyLink did some
> work on my apartment's connection yesterday that knocked it offline.
> Probably just needs the router to be rebooted but I'm visiting with
> family through new years so the r2e instance will be unavailable until
> then.

are you planing to bring this functionality back any time soon?

thanks for considering it,
nusenu

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu