Re: [tor-dev] [tor-relays] Marker branch for current tor release(s)

(I dropped tor-relays, we can tell them when we reach a conclusion.)

Hi Nick,

Can we maintain an "alpha" branch with the latest Tor alpha,
and a "stable" branch with the latest Tor stable?

It would help some relay operators.

And it would also help us get more alpha testing:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/24994#comment:4

Because the experimental deb repos on this page are tied to a
particular release of Tor:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en