Re: [tor-dev] Typo in relay metrics (circs_creared)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue. It has already been reported and
fixed recently:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/merge_requests/665

> Sorry, at the moment I've no clue what would be the correct way to send patches...

The correct way to send a patch is to open a merge request against
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor .
To do so you need an account, which you can get by asking on
https://gitlab.onionize.space/.

Regards,
trinity-1686a