Re: stress testing

We have stress-test software called WebLoad and many machines all setup
to do this kind of testing in our lab. The software and machines belong to
a different section so I will need to play some politics to arrange for our use
of these resources for the onion router.

Please give me some feedback regarding this, since I do not want to do this
if there is no interest on our end to use these resources for our
stress-testing.

-Bruce