Re: bug in onion expire time, for 3 hop onions?

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:08:25AM -0400, Matej Pfajfar wrote:
> Oh and another thing - I had a bitch of a time trying to link onion.o
> into my test executable. Turns out I have to include all the .o files in
> src/or, including main.o - this makes things difficult cos main.o already
> has an int main() in there and had to fix that before it linked.
> Roger what do you think about moving all the functions in there to a
> separate .o? Would make things like this easier in the future?

Yeah. The issue is that connection.c has all the functions that
generically act on connections, but main.c has the ones that need to
touch the connection_array and poll_array (so I don't have to export
them beyond that file).

I'll put it on 'the list' :)
--Roger