[tor-dev] IRC meeting to plan sponsor L milestones on Wed July 18, 15:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Hi everyone,

we have an upcoming sponsor contract starting on October 1, 2012 and
running until August 31, 2013.  To be precise, this contract is not
signed yet, but it's very likely to happen.

The general deliverables are already defined, but we can suggest which
parts we plan to have done by which milestone.  The deliverables can be
found here:

  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/SponsorL

I suggest we have an IRC meeting with all developers who'll be involved
in this contract.  Deliverables are, of course, not yet assigned to
developers.  Here are the people who probably should be at the meeting
(with most relevant deliverable numbers in parentheses):

 - Aaron (4)
 - Erinn (9, 10)
 - George (1, 2, 3)
 - Jake (10)
 - Karsten (2)
 - Mike (8)
 - Nick (3)
 - Runa (5, 6, 7)
 - Sebastian (9)
 - Tomas (9)

The meeting will happen

  July 18, 15:00--17:00 UTC in #tor-dev.

The main goal of the meeting is to decide on good milestones for
December 31, March 31, June 30, and August 31 that will go into the
contract.

If somebody cannot make the meeting, please talk to me about their
possible deliverables before or shortly after the meeting.  (If too many
people cannot make the meeting, we may reschedule it, but for the
moment, let's aim for the date written above.)

Thanks,
Karsten