Re: [tor-dev] Tor Export

On 7/12/12 12:15 PM, Damian Johnson wrote:
Also, you aren't checking that all of the descriptors are of the same
type. If you get a list with both server descriptors and extrainfo
descriptors then I'm not sure what this function will do, but it's
probably not what the user wants. Please include that use case while
writing unit tests.

Isn't this a bizarre use-case? I.e., what is a use-case in which a client wants a csv of a ((ServerDescriptor + ExtraInfoDescriptor) list)? I.e., a list of a disjoint union type?

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University