[tor-dev] stegotorus.git has been rebased

[ I was told to send this to tor-commits but I seem to be unable to
send email there. ]

In order to remove some inconveniently large and also potentially
copyright-infringing files from the revision history,
https://gitweb.torproject.org/stegotorus.git has been rebased.  If you
pulled from that repository, you're going to need to do a forcible
branch update or a re-clone.  (I am under the impression that mostly
nobody did that because they were waiting for me to do this.)

zw