Re: [tor-dev] Email Bridge Distributor Interactive Commands

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 06:52:44PM +0000, Matthew Finkel wrote:
> So, the questions I am posing to those in the community who has an
> opinion about this: What do you think? What problems do you currently
> have with this?  How can this be improved?

Non-technical users might be confused by the parameters.  Perhaps we
could drop the "transport" parameter and have the following flat
hierarchy?
  get vanilla
  get ipv6
  get obfs3
  get fte
  get scramblesuit
  etc

An even simpler option would be to also drop "get" and simply look for
the keywords "vanilla", "obfs3", ... in the email subject and body.

Also, if the user fails to form a valid email, I think we should still
reply with a set of bridges.

Cheers,
Philipp