Re: [tor-dev] 24 hours worth of BridgeDB usage metrics

That's awesome, and will shine a lot of light on user demand patterns and how well things are actually working through various channels. Could some metrics be added to summarize how the bridges and queries are distributed across the hashrings? As in, at the end of the day, roughly how many bridges are in each hashring, and how many requests were served from each hashring? I've seen behavior in the past that made me wonder if the internal HMAC/modulo partitioning method is actually uniformly distributed or not, like perhaps there are some hashrings with most of the bridges and others with too few (within a given distribution method), or maybe there are too many requests being pulled from certain hashrings, leaving others under-utilized. This might not need to be a permanent stat dump, but seeing it for at least a few days would help a lot to confirm that the db's guts are working as intended.