[tor-dev] Want to build circuit via unpublished relay, can't add microdesc using control port

Hello everyone.

I'm experimenting with Tor network and wanted to build a circuit via unpublished relay (PublishServerDescriptor 0). To do so, I set up a relay, got its authority descriptor, imported it with +POSTDESCRIPTOR in the client using control port and tried to build a circuit using its fingerprint with EXTENDCIRCUIT.

Everything works fine with UseMicrodescriptors 0, however with MicroDescriptors activated, the client does not detect imported (full) descriptor, returning:
    552 No descriptor for "fingerprint here"

I found no way to import microdescriptor using control port and no other means to use unpublished nodes. How can I add microdesc which is not in consensus into router? Or how can I build circuit with a relay not in consensus otherwise?