Re: [tor-dev] stem test output

Hi Karsten, hi Sathyanarayanan.

Over the last couple weeks I've been making a variety of fixes to stem
and its tests. It now runs with python 2.5 and doesn't require tor to
be in your path, among other things. However, the hanging issue
remains and I'm pretty stuck there. It isn't strictly stem related (I
can reproduce the issue with plan sockets), hopefully Nick will have
some ideas...

https://trac.torproject.org/6235

Karsten, should the 'dirreq-v3-share' percentage values be able to go
above 100%? The extra-info descriptors that I just fetched has one
such entry, which makes stem's descriptor parser complain...

extra-info siltornado 995D0FE5A89563D79A383CCC2444D0E26C6BE625
published 2012-06-24 19:30:31
dirreq-v2-share 159.81%
dirreq-v3-share 159.81%

Cheers! -Damian