Re: [tor-dev] TLS warning using static OpenSSL 1.0.1c

> OpenSSL 1.0.1c has been build with:
> ./Configure debian-mipsel shared enable-tlsext zlib-dynamic no-ssl2

I've never been able to compile openssl statically such that I could use
the resultant binary, dynlib and statlib it everywhere needed. Nor does
zlib play right in that. More on the ssl mail list.

> could not load the shared library (in DSO support routines

I remember something like that before. Redo your openssl without
'zlib-dynamic'. Redo libevent against that. Then do Tor as static.
I think that should make it go away.

Be sure libevent/tor ./configure's are pointed against ssl you compiled,
and not default system libs.

I also think 'enable-tlsext' is redundant in that ./config probably
includes it automatically now, as with no-ssl2. See: openssl ciphers -v.