Re: [tor-dev] Client simulation

Continuing this discussion of client behavior simulation...

I'm in the process of rewriting the data collection code..

One thing I need to do is make a reasonable guess as to whether a given connection is from a client. Is there a straightforward way to do that programmatically? As a first pass, I'd even take "isn't a known relay/authority/etc."

I've been poking through the source code, and I assume I'll find something appropriate eventually. But I wouldn't mind a shortcut...

	- Norman

--
Norman Danner - ndanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University