Re: [tor-dev] Proposal for improving social incentives for relay operators

> Also, theconcept of naming authorities is about to be phased out [1], soÂ

> better not build new services that rely on nicknames.

Karsten I love you. Not only do you have fine ideas, you are the greatest feedback provider in the world.

Agreed 100%. ReplaceÂkey-by-nickname with key-by-fingerprint.

Not crazy about having a a separate Torati name space, but meh, you do what you have to. Maybe make the nicknames a version 2.0 feature. Â(Could always make a namespace integration with google+! ÂHar.)

> Okay. See Andrew's concerns about avoiding words having "Tor" in them.

I will find a name that doesn't explicitly invoke Tor.

-V