[tor-dev] Orbot & Orfox - GSoC bi-weekly report 2

Hey everyone,
This is my second bi-weekly report and I am working on Orbot & Orfox.

Status Report 2
June 20th, 2014.

What I have done:

1) Expanded notification work:
Added my finishing touches to the new expanded notification that has been planned to be added to Orbot, got exit IP address working (please do test this if possible,Âhttps://github.com/amoghbl1/orbot-1 branch-Ânew_notification_expanded). Found a new layout for the expanded notification to make it look like the original notification that the system shows.

2) Build Fennec:
My project timeline now moves on to working on Orfox, as we have decided to make Orfox tor's blend of the firefox for android browser, I am currently working on building firefox so that we may edit their code and make our browser. Hopefully, I can start hacking on the code as of next week, once I get it built.

On another note, I will be attending the Summer dev meet in Paris and I'm excited to meet the community :)

Best,
Amogh Pradeep