[tor-dev] [GSoC16] Expand Nyx - Status Report 1

Hi everyone,

This is the first status report for the 'Expand Nyx' project for GSoC 2016.

I have been working on the following things:
* Load events dynamically from Tor for event selection. For selecting the events, the users can `check` any event. The dialog box remembers previously selected events and includes Tor runlevels and Nyx runlevels along with the Tor events.
* The event descriptions have been added to Stem. The event descriptions will be leveraged into Nyx in the future patches.
* Added unit tests for the event selection dialog box[1]

Next up, I will be working on adding the event descriptions along with the event selection dialog box.

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!
Sambuddha

[1]: https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/commit/?id=a976f7699c9ed63ca65c16da7110f68b65e67e7c