Re: Plan for proposal 104 (was: New system for modifying Tor protocol)

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 12:19:42PM -0400, Nick Mathewson wrote:
 [...]
> This is a pretty good point; I think this is the way we should go.
> I'm thinking we need another draft on the proposal before we can call
> it done, but we're making good progress.

I've added a draft specification to proposal 104, and incorporated the
results of this discussion as I understand them.  With luck, there
will be enough detail to this thing now that we can figure out how it
will work.

peace,
--
Nick Mathewson