openbsd malloc on alpha

Hi,

it turns out the problem is that the pagesize on alpha is 8k.

-#if defined(__sparc__)
+#if defined(__sparc__) || defined (__alpha__)
 #define        malloc_pageshift        13U
 #endif /* __sparc__ */

"fixes" the issue, but it's certainly not a nice fix.

We should probably be using getpagesize() to find out the page size.
I'm unsure if it's safe to use it at compile time and assume it will
work on all the subarchs that the binary will run on.

Peter