Re: [tor-dev] Proposal: Integration of BridgeFinder and BridgeFinderHelper

On 03/20/2012 06:23 PM, Mike Perry wrote:
> The following proposal should complete SponsorF tickets #5010-5012.
>
> I've pushed the proposal to my torspec.git branch
> mikeperry/bridgefinder, since the POSTMESSAGE Proposal ended up with
> some garbling at somewhere along the cut and paste chain. That branch
> also contains fixes for the POSTMESSAGE proposal's garbling.

Hi Mike,

I've added the xxx-bridgefinder-integration.txt proposal to torspec.git:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/commit/1a92597e9d2af8581ff4f5229e5d962c266361bc

I fixed up the status and numbered it in this commit:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/commit/cee63cc90fd6623e1f5b4dad5f608bfd2049cc90

I didn't touch the commit in between - should I also merge that? I
wasn't following along, so I'm not clear on what issues it had to begin
with?

All the best,
Jake