Re: [tor-dev] GSoC - Search Engine for Hidden services

I do not see any paricular risk in exposing the hashed list. the
reason behind the hashed list is exactly that we want to allow
publishing without any risk to publish direct link to child porn
contents or other shit. anyhow i'm really interested in others
opinions.

i agree on the SHA-256; the reason why we have not changed it since
time is that we don't want to loose the current banned list. in fact
no one is keeping the cleartext version of the banned links.

Giovanni