Re: [tor-dev] TBB for Ubuntu Touch?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015, at 12:54 AM, CJ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just saw Ubuntu Touch might be installed on some devices, for example
> a nexus7, or nexus4, or nexus10.
>
> Is there anything to do in order to get TBB on Ubuntu Touch, knowing
> it's a more or less standard Linux system? Did anyone tried it?

You can definitely get tor running as a binary, but the low-level OS is
actually more closely based on Android, and the window manager layer in
Ubuntu Touch is quite different from the desktop version.

> I think I'll give a try to Touch on my nexus 7 â might be the time to do
> some tests regarding Tor on this kind of OS ;).

Give it a try - who knows what might be possible. Ubuntu Touch is
definitely a platform I am excited about too!

+n