Re: [tor-dev] Tor Browser sha256 checksums for old versions?

David Fifield wrote:
I don't know if there's a place where they're all in a single file, but
you can get them for historical releases here:

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/

Thanks! That's perfect :D Satori's new version will detect version based on the hash. I'm only looking to go back to v3.5 (Dec 2013) right now, but might add more back to Jan 2012. The version numbers get kind of annoying if you go back to v2.2.35-4, and people are less likely to be using those old versions, but it would be good to trigger a warning to download the new Tor Browser.

best,
Griffin

--
âSometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.â
â Dr. Seuss