[tor-dev] Update on Roadmaps for Core Tor, Hidden Services and Tor Obfuscation

Hello everyone.
In Valencia dev meeting we did an exercise to help create a roadmap (1yr) for the different Tor projects and organizational work. I've collected those roadmaps and published them here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps

(I will be sending a similar email to the other dev and org teams as well. )

What I would like to ask from the folks in this list, and who collaborate with Core Tor, Hidden Services and Tor Obfuscation (PT, BridgeDB etc), is to look at the tables for March and April and fill up the empty cells for:
  • sponsor -> is the task related to a sponsor? (or could be)
  • who -> person(s) who the task should be assigned to
  • tickets -> ticket(s) related to the task (please create them if appropriate)
  • date -> estimation dates are always good :)

nickm has already created tickets for Core Tor tasks (Thanks Nick!)

Let me know if you have questions. Here are the tables I am talking about:

thanks everyone,
Isabela