Re: [tor-dev] Renaming arm

Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Conversational confusion aside, one of my pet peeves is being unable to
> search the web for a piece of software by name only and find it on the
> first page.

+1

Also I think to be *completely* modern, you have to make sure the .io
domain still exists too, right? ;) FWIW, "seth.io" does not :D

Completely contradicting my +1 above, here are a couple
not-very-searchable names I had while looking for "carml"'s name that
you're free to grab:

ORCA (Onion-Routing Control Application)
AORTA (An Onion-Routing Terminal Application)

--
meejah